Nichole is my cousin who also loves good food, cooking, gardening, and canning, and we both started our blogs at the same time. After she was tagged with the award, she chose three of her favorite smaller blogs to pass it on to. I’m happy to be one of her favorites, and she said not just because I am her cousin. =)
Here are the rules to the Liebster Blog Award:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger that present said award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present this award to 3 to 5 blogs with under 200 followers that are beautiful, funny, good, and or sparkly.
- Let them know they have won by commenting on their blogs.
There are several blogs that I follow and enjoy reading, I have most of them listed on my Inspiration page.
Here are a few of my favorites that I wanted to pass on the blogging award to and share with you, as they fall under the categories of being fun and entertaining, inspiring, educational and informative, and/or my place for a good dose of eye candy:
- Beauties and the Feast– This is a group of six girls that are friends and love good food, drinks, trying new recipes, gaining a lot of good cooking experiences, and have fun sharing it all on their blog. There are always new ingredients/themes, recipes, and cooking stories between the six girls. I went to high school with one of them, so its fun to re-connect several years later through blogging and good ol’ social networking.
- Lindsey Jane Photography– This one might be pushing it for the award rule of being under 200 followers, she’s got over 900 fans on facebook, and just a lot of fans, friends, and clients from all over. But this is one photography blog that I enjoy and go to regularly for a good dose of eye candy and inspiration. Lindsey is a very talented and creative local photographer, and posts regularly on recent photo shoots that she does of engagements, weddings, maternity, babies, and families. And she did a lovely engagement photo session with my hubby and I!
- Knitted Bliss– (Hmm, not sure if there’s less than 200 followers or not on her blog either). I recently found this fiber arts/knitting blog and now it’s another one I go to for a regular dose of eye candy and inspiration. Julie is a talented and creative knitter and designer and I love to see what she’s working on and swoon over her beautiful finished knits.
There you have it. Three great blogs on three of my favorite things: cooking, photography, and knitting. I hope you enjoy checking them out! =)